Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Gina wrote:
Viet_Huy wrote:
from your avatar, u cant really call it from the old days... i can call it from the old days because i had a nintendo when i was...... 5 or 6 or 7 cant remember..... than super nintendo came out and i trashed my nintendo :P

Well I am almost 26, and the first Nintendo came out when I guess I was about 8 or 9 something like that...so yes, I think those are considered the good ol' days. :D

Especially now playing the Game Cube...the first Nintendo seems pre-historic!

well the thing is i dont think nintendo came out so earlyif ur 26 that means it came out in 1983... i dont really think it came out in 1983... but thats just my guess, i got my nintendo when i was 8 and im 13 right now that means i got it in 1998, kinda big time difference dont u think? really i woulda thought in the 15 year they woulda came up with something new so id unno, i got it in the good ol days and u did too but we got some major age difference :p

Renaissance Man

Viet_Huy wrote:
Gina wrote:
Viet_Huy wrote:
from your avatar, u cant really call it from the old days... i can call it from the old days because i had a nintendo when i was...... 5 or 6 or 7 cant remember..... than super nintendo came out and i trashed my nintendo

Well I am almost 26, and the first Nintendo came out when I guess I was about 8 or 9 something like that...so yes, I think those are considered the good ol' days.

Especially now playing the Game Cube...the first Nintendo seems pre-historic!

well the thing is i dont think nintendo came out so earlyif ur 26 that means it came out in 1983... i dont really think it came out in 1983... but thats just my guess, i got my nintendo when i was 8 and im 13 right now that means i got it in 1998, kinda big time difference dont u think? really i woulda thought in the 15 year they woulda came up with something new so id unno, i got it in the good ol days and u did too but we got some major age difference :p

Nintendo came out in 1985. I was there. I had an Artari, but made the switch to a more promising Nintendo Entertainment System, complete with laser gun and 2 games; Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt.

Gina rocks!

Oh yes...I had Duck Hunt too! I almost forgot about that one.... Very Happy

Location: Regularly commuting from modern Oklahoma to Meiji Era Japan
I have an Atari. And it still works! My fave games were Vanguard and Adventure.

oshiete ikeru imi o
View user's profileFind all posts by Species 125Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

My little cousin, 18, asked me if I played DDR today. I think she's crazy! hhahaha

Viet_Huy wrote:

wow if u think super nintendo came out in 1998 u must be crazy. mario came out around 1983. in 1998 nintendo 64, playstation, ect were already out so yea.

cHoPsTiX wrote:
Viet_Huy wrote:

wow if u think super nintendo came out in 1998 u must be crazy. mario came out around 1983. in 1998 nintendo 64, playstation, ect were already out so yea.

did i say it came out in 1998? wow technology was like... frozen back then.... 13 whole years of super nintendo... i saw the best at duck hunt, i just stunk at the frisbees lol i had the gun and all except mt gun broke cuz i kept using it as a pretend laser beem lol how imaginative i was back then, lol thnx for reminding me

Goemon from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on N64.
The Wonders of Magic Shell

I am feeling so old! All I can come up with are Pac Man and Centipede!!

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

jennyko72 wrote:
I am feeling so old! All I can come up with are Pac Man and Centipede!!

No..I remember those...they just weren't my favorites...although Ms. Pac Man was kid of cool Very Happy

Eddie wrote:
My little cousin, 18, asked me if I played DDR today. I think she's crazy! hhahaha

Holy whopper. You don't play DDR? That is like, the banana coolest game in the world.

<-- DDwhoRe on the DDR forums ^^

I palay 8 footers, 9 footers, and all that crazy whopper too.

DDR would be great if I weren't so lazy. Instead, I play FFR (go to flashflashrevolution.com)

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i use to like ffr until i discovered step mania its exactly like ddr max but for your computer. you should go download it.

hey, I'm surprised no one's said "that black (or is it white) line that's supposed to be a paddle/racket of some sort from Pong", that thing rocks!

|

Favorite...?
Dat Fan

Well, picking a favorite is like asking my favorite movie, that's too long of a list. But if I had to choose one, he'd have to be Otacon from Metal Gear Solid series. I feel he's my favorite because he was the heart of the story. Don't get me wrong, Solid Snake was awesome, and had a roundabout character, but Otacon has a pivotal point in the story.

the cue ball in pool simulators.
Dat Fan

Another favorite of mine was Samus Aran from the Metroid series. In the first few games, there wasn't much story except the big surprise at the end of the game...It's a women... . First notable time that a women could be better than a man in the video game world.

votey wrote:
Another favorite of mine was Samus Aran from the Metroid series. In the first few games, there wasn't much story except the big surprise at the end of the game...It's a women... . First notable time that a women could be better than a man in the video game world.

As opposed to the real world where women are ALWAYS better!

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Fan

What proof do you have that women are ALWAYS better, we have a man as the president, the greatest athletes are men, best minds are men, haven't seen too many women out there being...the best.
Just a thought of course...
Chris "Mad_Cat" Votey

jennyko72 wrote:
votey wrote:

As opposed to the real world where women are ALWAYS better!

The Internet King

lol, votey, no need to get argumentive. I think she meant it as a joke.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Favorite Video Game Character