Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
LCS2
The Internet King
The Internet King

I wonder if there's gonna be an LCS 2.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I'm thinking there will probably be a second, but I have no inside information backing that opinion up or anything. Usually when a "reality" show is sucessful, it seems they make a second one even a third.

I personally like the thought of just one Last Comic Standing....so Dat will always have the crown

Gina wrote:
I'm thinking there will probably be a second, but I have no inside information backing that opinion up or anything. Usually when a "reality" show is sucessful, it seems they make a second one even a third.

I personally like the thought of just one Last Comic Standing....so Dat will always have the crown
That's true. I never thought about that.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Diva

But you never know, there might be some other person living under a desk that needs a chance. . . Sad

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phanaholic

Location: Regularly commuting from modern Oklahoma to Meiji Era Japan
Maybe Dat could host it.

oshiete ikeru imi o
View user's profileFind all posts by Species 125Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Diva

you are a genius,

it could be like the miss usa pagent, the crowned be the one that passes the torch kinda thing

View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Species 125 wrote:
Maybe Dat could host it.

That is a WONDERFUL idea! That could have potential...

Gina wrote:
Species 125 wrote:
Maybe Dat could host it.

That is a WONDERFUL idea! That could have potential...
Yeah that's a sweet idea. Species 125, maybe you should submit your idea to NBC. But on second thought, how often do big corporations actually listen to somebody's idea? Oh well, you never know. I suppose you could try if you want.
Diva

no, they just steal them

The Internet King
The Internet King

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
no, they just steal them
lol. Get a patent
Dat Fan

First of all I cant believe no more than 9 people are actually EXPRESSING their desire on here for another LCS ... I mean, wouldn't you love to maybe see Dat again whoop everyone up?!

Sigh.

Just to inform you all though, I have heard first-hand from Dave Mordal and his boyfriend Rich Vos that there WILL be a 2nd part, they just dont know when (how convenient, huh?!)

How can we find out when exactly the next season will begin for LCS II or whatever... NBC doesn't exactly do a good j0b updating their site for potential auditions coming up for a new sequel or anything... it just shows all the same stuff and if you try and email them they dont care and dont even respond!!! Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

BuGhOu§eMASTER wrote:
First of all I cant believe no more than 9 people are actually EXPRESSING their desire on here for another LCS ... I mean, wouldn't you love to maybe see Dat again whoop everyone up?!

Sigh.

Just to inform you all though, I have heard first-hand from Dave Mordal and his boyfriend Rich Vos that there WILL be a 2nd part, they just dont know when (how convenient, huh?!)

How can we find out when exactly the next season will begin for LCS II or whatever... NBC doesn't exactly do a good j0b updating their site for potential auditions coming up for a new sequel or anything... it just shows all the same stuff and if you try and email them they dont care and dont even respond!!! Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I heard Jay talking about it. I dont think Peter Engle is involved this time.

Peter who? Remind me who that is again?

Well either way, how can we find out exactly when LCS II will be premiering, including audition-dates, television dates etc.? I'd really like to know...
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0257137/ He was the exec. producer of LCS.
View user's profileFind all posts by volantSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Diva

jay mohr gets on my nerves though ugh

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

volant wrote:
http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0257137/ He was the exec. producer of LCS.

He's not going to be involved this time, i don't think

Hah... yeah, I dont know if anyone else noticed, but when he'd talk mostly on the last couple episodes when he'd crack a joke or on the LCS gathering, his HEAD is slightly tilted to the RIGHT when he speaks!!! Now THAT is annoying! It's like come on! You're the damn HOST yet you have that bad of a speaking mannerism?!

*§igh*
Diva

but he's ugly so looking at him sucks they need to get someone hot to host it who cares if he's funny that's the comedians' jobs

Dat Fan

LOL!
Diva

i mean am i right? he's butt ugly and not to mention annoying

LCS2