Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
I Had A Dream
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I noe i said I wouldnt post so much but I havnt for the last *Counts 1, 2, 3* many days. But just this morning I had a ..... wierd dream.

I dunno why but it was about this forum. As some of you noe i play a lot of star craft.. so heres how the dream takes place

I was in Sesame street without the puppet people. My dream said eddie was my friend even though eddie doesnt like me. Well, eddie was this 11 yr kid with a red tank top and blue cap turn backwards. I thnik there was Jenny... She was a guy though but my brain cuz said that it was Jenny lol. Umm i cant remember Yoink.... Or Dat....... but those two were there and suddenly the forum was attacked. Note: Im watching these people from a 3 person view so im not in it. So the forum was attack and Eddie some how like.... self destructed and saved everything.. Well if your confused... The forum was a city(these are dreams gimme a break). Jenny was then left alone with like 3 people I never heard of before and they started rebuilding the city. Although this was in a 3rd person view, I went to sleep and when i woke up jenny and friends had just recreated futurama... well thats my dream, i thought it would have been nice to share lol... Hope i dont have weird dreams like that again.

Gina rocks!

Very strange, but dreams are usually strange.

strange.. some of the dreams really doesnt mean what they mean.
View user's profileFind all posts by aznangelchick88Send private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
Diva

you know what you need, an I Love Me Jacket and a year reservation for the room with padded walls that don't talk back Razz

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Wonders of Magic Shell

Dude... that is an AWESOME dream! I'm a hero. (In male form which is not so awesome, but I will interpret that as "strength" vs gender)

You rock.

I have recreated civilization thats to Viet Huy. My life is now complete. Very Happy

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phanaholic

can you interpert this dream? It happend when i was about 4... ok, here it goes.

I was walking in my back yard except it was all cement and there was no fence, it just went on forever. I looked in the garage and ther were these 2 cartoon cats from a movie. So i picked up a cardboard box and i threw it at them. Then i appeared in my room with my brother playing with his friend and my mom talking to his mom. i was attached to a wire pulling me into a chainsaw, right when the chainsaw was about to hit me i appeared in my parents room. The same thing happend with the chainsaw but this time i woke up.

Does this mean I should be nice to cats? Shocked

dream # 2

just last night i dremt that there was a new drug that made everyone go SUPER fast, so this mystereous person gave me the drugs and told me that it WILL make you tired. I have terrible asthma so i had the inhaler on one pocket and the drugs in another. I took the drugs and i went super fast to the mall close to me and took in the inhaler once in a while. so when i got to the mall i met nick swardson (comedian, some might heard him before) and he was shop lifting stuff (because in one of his shows he talked about shoplifting) and than i went super fast to toronto, and i woke up..... the reason all of my dreams are about comedians is because im filtering out all of the other stupid dreams... it's only appropriate to talk about my dreams about meeting comedians or forumers... so people, what u think of this new dream?

Everyone has weird dreams, eh. Next time, don't tell us it was dream, lots more entertaining.
View user's profileFind all posts by volantSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

The moral of the story is "Just say no to drugs".

volant wrote:
Everyone has weird dreams, eh. Next time, don't tell us it was dream, lots more entertaining.

ok... so i was browsing the forum one day, and im very proud of my posting record... one day eddie delated the whole forum and i was left with 47 post, the other high scorers with 90-120. I was pissed and just never came back to this forum...(my dream in volant's wanted style)

anyways this has a moral i suppose.

people work hard on things and take a long time.. perhaps a sand castle. although the castle takes long to build, it can fall with ease with some punk kid comes along with a bucket and smashes it. same goes to life... you go to school, do hard work and u get somewhere. all of the sudden someone kicks u in the head and you go mental and everything is gone...

well i gone a bit track but u get the point

I like your dreams better when I am rebuilding cities. Have another one of those, Charlie! Wink

~Captain Jack Sparrow
I had a dream
Dat Fan

I don't normally remember my dreams, is that normal?? Shocked LOL. Do dreams really mean anything at all?? I dunno. What do you think??

The Internet King
The Internet King

I don't remember a lot of dreams, but once I had this dream that was so strange, it had credits at the end. I'm serious. It was wierd. I guess I watch too much TV.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I dream often and mostly my dreams in some way relate to whats going on in my life, only with a weird twist...

most of my dreams involve me either flying or hunting a witch/vampire with a falme blower. The bad dreams i have are...disturbing, like babies hanging from ceilings, my wings being torn off, rape. But in a way, if your having a good dream, or a not so good dream, it is the only true sanctuary in yourself, the only real privet place wher you can be you. i don't know why i wrote this...i like to ramble Embarassed Wink