Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eddie and Film
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

You probably don't know this, but I'm a filmmaker. This month I'm focusing on a film about the White House and the current Administration's government control. It's a 30 second commercial for http://www.moveon.org and http://www.bushin30seconds.org. I don't know how many entrants there are, but it's sure to be a lot.. As Dat Phan had his Last Comic Standing vote by America, as shall I.

Right now, I'm definatly focusing on creating a tight shooting script and casting my actors and actresses. I want to pull this off in 2 days and edit the following week. If you guys want to help contribute to the Eddie Film Fund I would greatly appreciate it. It doesn't have to be much. A few bucks will go a long way to help me make my film--and I'll even list your name, and your contribution on my personal website! In return for your donation (in addition to listing you on the contribution list) I'll also help out with any web work you need done after the filmming is done.. so it's kinda like a work/investor thing. Or, I'll also grant you a wish.. thats, um.. reasonable and I can make happen.. like an autograph from Dat Phan or something.. but not 50 tickets for all your friends to Magic Mountain or anything spectacular like that.

So LOOK OUT for an email from me soon and vote for my video!

PS: Dat Phan has nothing to do with this. This is strictly an Eddie Project. The Views of Me are Mine and not necessarily endorsed or shared by Dat Phan.

THANKS!

WOW! Your a filmmaker!! I'll donate.... *checks pocket* well I gotta save for my parent's christmas presents but I have 5 bucks Canadian to donate, if thats ok.. I dont have never much right now. If you want, afer christmas I should get a lot of those lil red pocket thingies(some viet people should noe what that is) and i can donate more..

Hmmm... I wanna be a camera operator, can youuu help me with that?

Renaissance Man

Viet_Huy wrote:
WOW! Your a filmmaker!! I'll donate.... *checks pocket* well I gotta save for my parent's christmas presents but I have 5 bucks Canadian to donate, if thats ok.. I dont have never much right now. If you want, afer christmas I should get a lot of those lil red pocket thingies(some viet people should noe what that is) and i can donate more..

Hmmm... I wanna be a camera operator, can youuu help me with that?

You have to go to school and get practice to be a camera operator.

Delicious Monster

I will gladly act for you. but no nakid work...on camera. I'm generally good for costuming help if nothing else...

The Internet King

That's good your a filmmaker Eddie. I'll bet this commercial will be excellent. I could see you easily becoming the winning entrant. You have great computer skills and I'm sure you have great filmmaking skills too.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
The Wonders of Magic Shell

Contribute to the Eddie Film Fund...

Free candle for all who do! lol

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

umm if you dont mind..... what's eddie's address?! I dont wanna buy the products.. This is donations! It's JUST going to Eddie, so what's the adress we send it to?

Go to: Veddie.com and you can do it through paypal. REALLY easy.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

Ginamonster wrote:
I will gladly act for you. but no nakid work...on camera. I'm generally good for costuming help if nothing else...

WOOOOOOOOOOO, I do need help in the makeup/costume department! I'll call you this week!

Renaissance Man

jennyko72 wrote:
Contribute to the Eddie Film Fund...

Free candle for all who do! lol

I want to resubmit my grasping incentives to add that I'll burn them a copy of the comercial with as many outakes as I can muster.

jennyko72 wrote:

cant we just do it the OLD fashion way with mailing and stamps... i dont want nobody comming to my door

Gina rocks!

Viet_Huy wrote:
jennyko72 wrote:

cant we just do it the OLD fashion way with mailing and stamps... i dont want nobody comming to my door

Yes you can mail a donation in to Eddie. Get with Eddie for the details.

I can help too, we have a vault of costumes in our building and I know a guy who does short films so maybe he knows of some short cuts and stuff, and of course I'll send you money eddie

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Eddie wrote:
Ginamonster wrote:

WOOOOOOOOOOO, I do need help in the makeup/costume department! I'll call you this week!

I so love costume and makeup! and I have some mary kay stuff i'd be willing to donate to your makeup box!

and some Pearl Cream....

eddie, where are you filming exactly in sd?

View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Gina wrote:
Viet_Huy wrote:
jennyko72 wrote:

Yes you can mail a donation in to Eddie. Get with Eddie for the details.

getting with eddie isnt easy :sad:

cry me a river, hon do you know what it's like outside of never never land?

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

isnt never never land the place michael jackson owns?

never never land = kiddie land with no responsibilities

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

thats me :) kid with no responsibility