Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
yeah um where are you people
Diva

i know you people are here cuz you're posting - can we get back into the 18+ matrix

(by the by where's grapehater?)

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Wonders of Magic Shell

I'm here, but not much to say. Confused

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Nothing to type, but, that hasn't stopped me from posting before... Confused
View user's profileFind all posts by volantSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Re: yeah um where are you people
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
i know you people are here cuz you're posting - can we get back into the 18+ matrix

(by the by where's grapehater?)

We're here...we needed to know you still loved us Lexi

well i think we should set up a cast system here just like they have in india, i told gina about it - it's step one for taking over the world

View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
well i think we should set up a cast system here just like they have in india, i told gina about it - it's step one for taking over the world

Lexi can be Dr. Eviiiil and I'll be Number 2.

yes... yes... that sounds lovely

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I'll be Austin Powers... Here it comes... Do I make you randy, baby? Do I?
View user's profileFind all posts by volantSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Diva

not anymore...

Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Lexi is still bitter over Ms. Bea!

when you think someone is the one and they just walk all over you, it hurts... and it's not like it's tyra banks or anything is bea!

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

silver_lined_lexi wrote:

Yeah, and my luck would be that while everyone is selecting members for each caste, I will be the last one left and the castes will rebel, causing a revolution, and the loser will get me.

Then, after my inspiring deatribes, I convince everyone that we're all individuals. Everyone will reply, "We're all INDIVIDUALS!" and one guy will say, "I'm not." I have to shoot him, causing the entire world to turn on me.

Then I will sneak away, becoming a hermit, hiding under bridges and planning my revenge.

Then, I will end up climbing a clock tower in Texas, where I will snipe innocent passerbys. I will end up dead. My body riddled by bullets of a brave cop who climbs the same tower and shoots me in the back.

But, rather than becoming a hero, the officer commits suicide when he learns of my sad story.

So, to save the lives of the non-individual, many innocent passerbys, myself, and a grieving police officer, let's not form castes.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
when you think someone is the one and they just walk all over you, it hurts... and it's not like it's tyra banks or anything is bea!
Bea left. Crying or Very sad

Just call me lonesome,
heart broke and then some.
I ain't got no one,
since Bea has gone.
She called me "baby,"
I've got a new name.
Don't need my old one,
call me lonesome,
from now on. Crying or Very sad
Diva

*waiting for volant to come crawling back to me*

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

If I were to do that, this post would be so much funnier... But I won't... Hey Tyra!
The Wonders of Magic Shell

senseiern wrote:
silver_lined_lexi wrote:

Yeah, and my luck would be that while everyone is selecting members for each caste, I will be the last one left and the castes will rebel, causing a revolution, and the loser will get me.

Then, after my inspiring deatribes, I convince everyone that we're all individuals. Everyone will reply, "We're all INDIVIDUALS!" and one guy will say, "I'm not." I have to shoot him, causing the entire world to turn on me.

Then I will sneak away, becoming a hermit, hiding under bridges and planning my revenge.

Then, I will end up climbing a clock tower in Texas, where I will snipe innocent passerbys. I will end up dead. My body riddled by bullets of a brave cop who climbs the same tower and shoots me in the back.

But, rather than becoming a hero, the officer commits suicide when he learns of my sad story.

So, to save the lives of the non-individual, many innocent passerbys, myself, and a grieving police officer, let's not form castes.

Sensei Ern

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

oh. no caste system please. I'm always the last person picked for the team. I've always been too strange to be to be part of the "popular crowd". But that's ok, because I am an empress in my own little fantasy world!

It's good to be queen...