Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Dat Fan Newbie

Willzone wrote:
When will everyone realise that Dat fills a niche...a niche no one wanted/needed filled. He's the poor mans Margaret Cho...

Wasn't he supposed to get a sitcom deal? Did it even make it past the casting stage?

I can just imagine the casting execs...

"Well bullpoopy...Dat Phan, eh? And we have to put him on the show? Is Pat Morita available? lets back burner this show immediatly."

Will

If you don't like Dat, then leave. Why are you here anyways?
View user's profileFind all posts by nonturboSend private messageVisit poster's website
Dat Phanaholic

Don't get them started. I tried this tack yesteday and it didn't work.

Alex Dample wrote:
CrimsonSun wrote:
once again, if you're Asian, you probably won't get a lot of the subtext in his work. There's a lot of little things that you people won't get

Yes, but I am not Asian. In fact, I am so not Asian that my stomach can't process rice.

Therefore, I ask again, why can't someone explain to me why all the hubbub, bub?

The man (Dat Phan) is just not funny.

He isn't.

Every one of his jokes PERPETUATE the very stereotypes that you people claim he "sends up".

Feh.

hey pal, isnt it ironic how u spend all ur time here bashing on how dat keeps doing the same whopper meanwhile ur saying the same whopper over and over? hey why not listen and support your cause, dont repeat the same cracks over? OK NOW SHUT UP!

Pretty funny that you haven't answered my question yet. So lets hear it, if you think Dat Phan is a horrible comedian, why are you here? Have you ran out of things to do that you're at the point where you have to find things you don't like and go preach to people who enjoy these things about how stupid they are. Get a life.
View user's profileFind all posts by nonturboSend private messageVisit poster's website
Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

wow! what in the he11 did i miss?! who are all these crazy people? where did they go?why were they talkin' so much sh1T about dat phan? Crying or Very sad
are these all friends of grapehater?
The Internet King
The Internet King

Bungholio wrote:
wow! what in the he11 did i miss?! who are all these crazy people? where did they go?why were they talkin' so much sh1T about dat phan? Crying or Very sad
Well, these were people from some freaky Dat haters site called http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/. They aren't in any relation to grapehater really. Many of them literally had psycological problems. Some of them even admitted it! So anyways, they came here and made all this crappy spam. So eventually within a few days Eddie had them all banned. That's pretty much the story. It really sucked, but now things are back to normal.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Fan Newbie

yoink78 wrote:
Bungholio wrote:
Well, these were people from some freaky Dat haters site called http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/. They aren't in any relation to grapehater really. Many of them literally had psycological problems. Some of them even admitted it! So anyways, they came here and made all this crappy spam. So eventually within a few days Eddie had them all banned. That's pretty much the story. It really sucked, but now things are back to normal.

No, I think really only one of them has psycological problems.

http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/showthread.php?t=36773

It will never ever ever end. It's a sad day in Datville.
The Internet King
The Internet King

Umm, I posted that in Febuary 2004. I don't even remember making that post. lol. At least I have a life. lol. I think I do recall you though, you're one of those odd people. How can you still be obsessed with that? I would've completely forgotten the situation if you hadn't reminded me. Honestly, in my entire life, I've never seen such strange obsessive behavior. Honestly, what do you do, check here everyday to see if you can spam? Hey, I have an excuse, I'm actually a fan and I am an administrator, but you sir on the other hand don't. I strongly reccomend that you seek therapy.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Fan

yoink78 wrote:
I strongly reccomend that you seek therapy.

LOL

The Internet King

That is not a humorous statement. It is just plain true. Normal people would obviously agree, but your little freak clique obviously has a very strange point of view on things, so I can see why you have trouble being able to understand the situation. This person needs professional help, as any human in a normal state of mind can see, there is no debating it, it's just pointless and senseless.
The Wonders of Magic Shell

OK...with the whole flaming thing said and done...and finding out the seamonkey/Bung thing...I hate to say this, but I am totally amused. I love Dat to death, don't get me wrong!!
But the todd guy who played the "role" of Seamonkey, Bung, SI, etc...he was pretty good. I even sent SI a get well PM at one point. LOL

Not to mention I thought Bung added some great flavor. How odd...Now I guess if we roll them all into one we could call it BungIdioSea... the hating, crab having, lesbian. If life were only that sweet. lol

~Captain Jack Sparrow
The Internet King
The Internet King

Like I've been telling you for couple a years, the guy has double personalities. There's no way like 8 members on one forum use the same computer.
Dat Phabulous

jennyko72 wrote:
OK...with the whole flaming thing said and done...and finding out the seamonkey/Bung thing...I hate to say this, but I am totally amused. I love Dat to death, don't get me wrong!!
But the todd guy who played the "role" of Seamonkey, Bung, SI, etc...he was pretty good. I even sent SI a get well PM at one point. LOL

Not to mention I thought Bung added some great flavor. How odd...Now I guess if we roll them all into one we could call it BungIdioSea... the hating, crab having, lesbian. If life were only that sweet. lol

HOLLA!
zoinks!
Dat Fan in Training

jinkies!
Dat Phanaholic

yoink78 wrote:
That is not a humorous statement. It is just plain true. Normal people would obviously agree, but your little freak clique obviously has a very strange point of view on things, so I can see why you have trouble being able to understand the situation. This person needs professional help, as any human in a normal state of mind can see, there is no debating it, it's just pointless and senseless.

Now that's just plain mean.
View user's profileFind all posts by Buddy HackettSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Fan Newbie

all you dat FANS should know that i am reenie roach and that i personally post to the IRC and most of the people there would never do something like what jed resnick and his friends have done to your board. personally this is a place for fans and for comedy and people should come together to talk about comedy and not be haters. the people at the IRC (aka improv resource center) would be good to talk to about comedy since many of them work in comedy like on Best Week Ever on VH1 and I personally instant message with Eric Appel who is writing for a show coming up about his friend Andy Milonakis. so you see there are lots of loving and funny people at the IRC who could talk to you about dat phan in a good way and not make fun of him like SOME of these people who just like to ruin things for everyone.

just wanted to set the record straight and not gay, because we're not all gay on the IRC, just Jed Resnik (aka alex dample) who has personally admitted to liking men.

reenieroach'd wrote:
all you dat FANS should know that i am reenie roach and that i personally post to the IRC and most of the people there would never do something like what jed resnick and his friends have done to your board. personally this is a place for fans and for comedy and people should come together to talk about comedy and not be haters. the people at the IRC (aka improv resource center) would be good to talk to about comedy since many of them work in comedy like on Best Week Ever on VH1 and I personally instant message with Eric Appel who is writing for a show coming up about his friend Andy Milonakis. so you see there are lots of loving and funny people at the IRC who could talk to you about dat phan in a good way and not make fun of him like SOME of these people who just like to ruin things for everyone.

just wanted to set the record straight and not gay, because we're not all gay on the IRC, just Jed Resnik (aka alex dample) who has personally admitted to liking men.

Hello? It was over a year ago? Hello? Move on much?
View user's profileFind all posts by Buddy HackettSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phantastic!

reenieroach'd wrote:

That sounds very diplomatic.

IM SICK OF THIS BALONEY!!

i double dog triple dare you to start giving dat phan the respect he deserves
January 30th, 10:30 PM