Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
A question
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Here's a dilemma for you....

With all your honour and dignity what would you do?

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought.

By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down slowly and consider each line this is important for the test to work accurately.

You're in Florida...In Miami, to be exact. There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. There are huge masses of water all over you.

You are a CNN photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water.

Nature is showing all its destructive power and is ripping everything away with it.

Suddenly you see a man in the water, he is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer.

Somehow the man looks familiar.

Suddenly you know who it is - it's George W. Bush!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever.

You have two options. You can save him or you can take the best photo of your life.

So you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo, a unique photo displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

And here's the question (please give an honest answer):

Would you select color film, or rather go with the simplicity of classic black and white?
View user's profileFind all posts by volantSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

umm first thats 2 questions.... another thing is that i would save bushes life because im canadian and have no hatred for american presidents and if i save his life, i get some money and canada would love me while america would try to assisnate me... if i were to take a picture i would take colour because there are already programs that convert colour pictures to black and white

I don't think you get the joke, dude..
View user's profileFind all posts by VuongSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i got the joke..... it just i still wanted to play lol

Good one, Volant!

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Color, but only if I had a really good camera with all the filters (still not in the digital world yet. I own a digi camera, I use disposables) to get a really vivid reproduction of the event.

Gina rocks!

Black and white photos are much more dramatic.

That is so hilarious. I'd use color. It's clearer and easier to see and I think it looks more realistic. Also it looks bright and cheerful which best suits this picture. (jk.)
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Proudly A Loser.
Proudly A Loser.

black and white is cheaper

A question