Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dat Phan live at East Carolina University!
Dat Phanaholic

It's about time something good happen in this institution I'm attending...after a "so-so" performance by rapper Fabulous last year we're getting Dat to perform for us this year. And it's FREE! 2/24/04 can't come early enough...
View user's profileFind all posts by CaSaNoVaSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Re: Dat Phan live at East Carolina University!
The Internet King
The Internet King

CaSaNoVa wrote:
It's about time something good happen in this institution I'm attending...after a "so-so" performance by rapper Fabulous last year we're getting Dat to perform for us this year. And it's FREE! 2/24/04 can't come early enough...
You'll love it! Very Happy Did you watch the last comic standing?
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phanaholic

My parents watched it a lot, I only caught the last episode where he talking about Asian peeing in the public bathroom.
View user's profileFind all posts by CaSaNoVaSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
The Internet King
The Internet King

CaSaNoVa wrote:
My parents watched it a lot, I only caught the last episode where he talking about Asian peeing in the public bathroom.
I'm sure you can meet him personally. Pretty much everybody here that went to one of his shows got to meet him personally. He also signs autographs at no charge.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

True Yoink. He is one of the most approachable celebrities out there. Truely a wonderful person! Very Happy

I plan to make sign for him and take picture with him and put it on my website http://www.geocities.com/ecustud83
The Internet King
The Internet King

CaSaNoVa wrote:
I plan to make sign for him and take picture with him and put it on my website http://www.geocities.com/ecustud83
Sure. I'll definitely check it out. Very Happy
Dat Phanaholic

Kinda weird that ECU is not on his schedule on this website, but I got my tickets to the show?

The Internet King

CaSaNoVa wrote:
Kinda weird that ECU is not on his schedule on this website, but I got my tickets to the show?
Don't worry. I'm sure Dat will be there. He probably just hasn't put it on his calendar yet. I think it'll be on his calendar in a few days.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Dat personally told me sometimes he forgets to update the calendar because of his busy schedule. You could always check and see if Eddie might confirm the date with you.

Yeah...I think he will be here, I think NC is his stop between PA/Creighton. I think the location is listed wrong too because Creighton is in Nebraska, not Florida.

Just got back from the show tonight, it was awesome, Dat also brought a friend of his Kyle Cease from 10 things I hate about you, Not another teen movie etc... and he was also hilarious.

Took bunch of photos, probably going to delete ones that's mess up and should post all the good ones up in my website tomorrow.

Can't wait till Dat post the pic of him and Kyle and the rest of the crowd up in his home page as he promised. It should be there in a few hours.

"Dat's So Funny!!!"

Cool! Glad you had a great time! Let us know when the pictures are up. Very Happy

~Captain Jack Sparrow
The Internet King
The Internet King

I'm excited to see the pictures and that everything went well! Very Happy
Dat Fan

Hey everyone, I'm new to this board. I saw Dat Phan for the first time last night at ECU, he was awesome, very funny and cute. I'm a fan of his now, so i was just introducing myself. I hope everyone is doing well. Smile
Have a wonderful day.

Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Effigy wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm new to this board. I saw Dat Phan for the first time last night at ECU, he was awesome, very funny and cute. I'm a fan of his now, so i was just introducing myself. I hope everyone is doing well. Smile
Have a wonderful day.

Welcome to the forum Very Happy

Welcome, Effigy!

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phanaholic

The sign says it all...for more pics, go to my website.

Dat Fan in Training

Hey Casanova...haven't i talked to you online before? Anyways!! Dat Phan's show was GREAT last night! He's so sweet and funny of course I was very happy to hear that he was actually coming to ECU...and best of all...i got to meet him and i have a pretty good pic. w/ him...but i can't seem to get it to show on here... but i'll work on it Very Happy
Dat Phanaholic

Are you the one who asked Dat how come he haven't reply your e-mail?

posting a pic is not hard, you need a place to host it then write that url down, and come here

1. Hit Img button
2. type in the name of url
3. Hit Img button again