Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Dat Phan Product Rating Centre... (DPPRC)
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

lol, ever saw a really cool product on tv and wanted to buy it but not sure if it's good or not... Well here's the place you ask or look. If anyone has a product that they or a friend owns, please write a review on it, give it ? out of 10.

i'll start

Microsoft Wireless Opticle Desktop Pro
-Price 160 cnd

well reg prtice was 160 but I got it for 80 dollars on sale at Best Buy

i love this, the mouse and keyboard looks amazing, such a sleek look and so comfortable too. the keyboard is a split kind.... there it is divided into a few pieces so, you gotta get use to it. the mouse is very fancy look, has groves where your fingers ngo and got buttons on the side for when you're surfing the net u can press a button and you go backwards, press another and you go forwards. the scrolling is sweet, u goit the average up down scroll and a SIDE TO SIDE SCROLL!!! i been playing with it for a long time. you do need a reciever which is included...... AND FREE BATTERIES!!

the problem i have is that the reange from reciever to mouse or keyboard is only 40 cm.

your computer does have to be fairly good. 128mb of ram, can u handle that?

if u dont need to move the keyboard so much, just buy a cordless mouse for less, well this was my report, please send in yours

i rate 7/10

Montana MT105-CB Guitar

Kinda crappy and it cost 200 dollars!! The nuts dont hold too tight and the strings change sounds pretty often.

4/10

Compaq HP 17' LCD Monitor
price 700 dollars

works great guys, poke it and u see waves of water on the screen, very cool. I think the design could look better though, has not given any trouble so far

8/10

cmon just post anything u have, i really wanna get a thread like this going, did it to 6 other forums and it worked great

Curse those evil flying pop tarts! for they feast on the heads of the unborn!!!!!

there, i posted something. Yes, i have been read too much Happy Noodle Boy ;